Keep your bed level and protect your hardwood floors with these zinc-plated, 2.5" height-adjustable threaded glides. Each glide is made of zinc-plated steel for strength and durability. These glides have been tested to ensure they can withstand extreme weight, and the heavy-duty nylon base prevents damage to your floor. These glides are great to use on warped floors or wobbly furniture as they allow you customize each glide individually to the needed range for perfect leveling of any piece. Our 2.5" threaded glides fit almost any bed frame or furniture piece with threaded connectors that have a 3/8"-16 center and are backed by our Limited Lifetime Service Policy.
These glides are available for consumers who just desire the glide with no wing-nuts nor sockets.
Zinc finish steel with white polyethylene glide
- This glide is 2.5" in length.
- The shaft is 3/8" in diameter and the thread count is 16.
- The glide diameter is 2.25".
- Allows the consumer to exchange the wheels on their metal frame beds for glides.
- Perfect for use with threaded insert plugs/sockets to achieve a custom height adjustment
- The shaft is 3/8" in diameter and the thread count is 16
- The glide diameter is 2.25"
- Helps level furniture on uneven wood, ceramic and tile floors