Purpose of This Bracket This bracket will allow the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook-on brackets. Thus, a bed frame with bolt-on brackets can be used with a hook-on headboard and/or footboard. Adjust for Height and Width of Headboard / Footboard
- The #69 Down Hook Bolt-On to Hook-On Conversion Bracket for Headboard and Footboard Attachment allows the consumer to make an adjustment in height and width. Thus, different size headboards and footboards can be accommodated.
- Adjustment Range: Vertical: 2 5/8", Horizontal: 1 5/16"
- #711: For Vertical Adjustment -- The #711 Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Brackets provide vertical adjustment. If vertical adjustment of the headboard / footboard is needed, the #711 should be selected. This bracket is made of steel.
- #65: For Both Vertical and Horizontal Adjustment -- The #65 Adapto-Hook Bolt-on to Hook-On Conversion Brackets provide both vertical and / or width adjustment. The #65 conversion brackets are made to lift and suspend the headboard and / or footboard. For older headboards / footboards that you do not wish to support the bed's weight, the #65 would be the correct choice. The hooks on the #65 bracket point up instead of down. This bracket is made of steel.
- #35: For Vertical Adjustment -- The #35 Hook Plate Conversion Adapter Kit for Using a Bolt-On Frame with a Hook-On Headboard comes as a pack of 4, enough for both the headboard and footboard. If a vertical adjustment within the specified range of 2" is needed, then the #35 would be the correct choice. This bracket is made of steel.