Purpose of This Bracket This bracket will allow the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook-on brackets. Thus, a bed frame with bolt-on brackets can be used with a hook-on headboard and/or footboard. Adjust for Height and Width of Headboard / Footboard
- The #65 Up Hook Bolt-On to Hook-On Conversion Bracket for Headboard and Footboard Attachment allows the consumer to make an adjustment in height and width. Thus, different size headboards and footboards can be accommodated.
- Adjustment Range: Vertical: 4", Horizontal: 1 5/8"
- #711: For Vertical Adjustment -- The #711 Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Brackets provide vertical adjustment. If vertical adjustment of the headboard / footboard is needed, the #711 should be selected. This bracket is made of steel.
- #69 for Both Vertical and Width Adjustment -- The #69 Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Brackets provide both vertical and / or width adjustment. The #69 bracket is almost like the #65 but, the #69 has the hooks that point down instead. The #69 brackets are used when the headboard / footboard will support some or all of the bed weight. This bracket is made of steel.
- #35: For Vertical Adjustment -- The #35 Hook Plate Conversion Adapter Kit for Using a Bolt-On Frame with a Hook-On Headboard comes as a pack of 4, enough for both the headboard and footboard. If a vertical adjustment within the specified range of 2" is required, then the #35 would be the correct choice.. This bracket is made of steel.