The Latin cross is the most recognized cross and features one vertical bar on which a horizontal bar rests. It's also known as the Roman, Protestant, Western, or simply the Plain Cross. It represents the crucifixion of Jesus Christ without displaying his physical form as part of the representation. The vertical bar of this cross is referred to as a "stipe," while the horizontal bar is the "patibulum." Although it is a symbol of Christianity, it was used as a Pagan symbol for thousands of years before the foundation of the Christian Church. Show your religious side with this beautiful, brass, cross finial. Our finials are the embodiment of your modern aesthetic. Each finial set is as unique as the person who crafted them.
- Consisting of a Brass Latin Cross with Brass Base | Approximately 3.25" Tall (including base)
- Sold in a set of 12, these finials make a great accent to any room.
- Brass Latin Cross with Brass Base
- Approximately 3.25" Tall (including base)
- Sold in a set of 12, these finials make a great accent to any room
- Will fit on a standard harp with a threaded stud
- Covered by Our Lifetime Service Policy