The Retro-Hook Plate facilitates the installation of a hook plate to the bed rail by means of 8 included screws. This method of attachment is advantageous when the usual hook plate installation method is not available. For example, if damage to the bed rail prevents the hook plate from being installed in the usual manner, the Retro-Hook Plate may be installed by simply being screwed into the inside of the bedrail.
The all new Retro Hook will allow you to screw mount this plate to the inside of your bed rail in the case that your rail does not have slots for ordinary hook plates.
These hook plates are made with 13 gauge steel and are the standard configuration for most American made beds.
Please measure the distance from the two pins in your headboard/footboard to confirm that they are 2" apart on center to determine if this hook plate will work in your application.
Bed Claw® and the stylized bedCLAW® logo are registered trademarks of Homeplace Group, Inc.
HPG Ltd. Lifetime Service Policy
- The Bed Claw® Retro-Hook Plate helps you repair or rebuild damaged wooden bed side rails. It can also be used for constructing new side rails.
- The Retro-Hook Plate facilitates the installation of a hook plate to the bed rail by means of 8 included screws
- Bed Claw® Retro-Hook Plates are made with 13 gauge steel for durability, and are designed for use with beds which utilize 2" On Center pin spacing. This is the standard spacing for most American-made beds.
- If the existing hooks in your wood bed rails do not reach deep enough into your bed to connect, you can replace them with Retro-Hook Plates, which can be installed to protrude deeper.
- This is a set of 4 hook plates along with screws needed for installation.