The Benefits of a Center Support System All beds, especially those Queen Size and larger, can benefit from a center support system. A Center Support System supports your foundation unit and/or mattress in the middle, thus reducing torsional stress on those units. Many mattress manufacturers require center support for their mattresses Queen Size and larger. Wood Bed Slats Need Center Support AlsoMany beds still use the wood slat method for supporting the mattress and foundation unit. Beds utilizing wood slats for support need a center support system just as much as beds utilizing metal bed frames and metal rails. The Bed Claw Unibody Adjustable Height Bed Slat Support Leg system has been designed and developed from the floor up specifically for beds with slats. The NEW Bed Claw Unibody Adjustable Height Bed Slat Support LegThe new Bed Claw slat support leg is much stronger than our old slat support leg. The new leg features strong, one-piece unibody construction. No rivets are employed in the entire leg; it is one-piece welded construction. The glide is much larger and heavier than the one included with the previous leg. It will protect both carpet and hard floors much better than the previous glide. We are constantly working to improve our products and bring even better value to our customers. Height AdjustableTo accommodate uneven floors and various height beds, the Bed Claw slat support legs is height adjustable from 6-1/2" and 10" or between 11-1/2" and 14-3/4" with the included extender. How Many Should I Install?The customer may install as few or as many as he prefers. Some customers install only one Adjustable Center Support Leg on the middle slat. Other Customers install multiple Adjustable Center Support Legs on each slat. Included Hardware with Each Leg
- Wing Nut
- Jam Nut (the little one)
- Coupler Nut (the big one)
- #8-3/4" Phillips Wood Screw (4)
- Leg and glide are made of zinc plated steel. They are strong, durable, and rust resistant.
- Unibody Leg Construction
- Top Mounting Plate Dimensions: 3" x 1-15/16"
- The large smooth plastic glide is 1-7/8" wide for excellent weight distribution. The large size helps prevent carpet and hard floor damage.
- Adjustable height from between 6-1/2" and 10" or between 11-1/2" and 14-3/4" with the included extender
- All needed hardware, including screws, included
Assembly InstructionsTo view the complete step-by-step Assembly and Installation Instructions, click here.
- SIMPLE AND STRONG: Unibody construction allows you to add essential support to wooden slats, protecting your bed and mattress from sagging and damage. No need to down grade your mattress or give up the bed frame you love. NOTE: No wooden slats are included with this product, shown in picture to only demonstrate where to attach. The Unibody is meant to attach to the slats of your current bed frame in order to prevent sagging, bowing, or cracking.
- Designed, sourced, and assembled in the U.S.A. Leg and glide are made of zinc plated steel. They are strong, durable, and rust resistant.
- The large smooth plastic glide is 1-7/8" wide for excellent weight distribution. The large size helps prevent carpet and hard floor damage. Do not worry about damage or scratches to your beautiful hardwood floors. The Unibody will hold and evenly distribute the weight of your heavy mattress efficiently. Saving you money on bed repairs and mattress replacements. The Unibody is a cost effective way for maintaining the life of your expensive bed frame and mattress.
- INSTRUCTIONS AND HARDWARE INCLUDED: Height Adjustable from 6-1/2" and 10" or between 11-1/2" and 14-3/4" with the included extender. No extra trips to the Hardware Store. Your package comes complete with all you need to properly install your Unibody. Our friendly staff are here if you need us, do not hesitate to call Homeplace Group, Inc.
- IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR SLEEP: If you think that a sagging mattress would not affect your sleep, you might want to think again! In fact, without proper center support, the weight of the mattress will bow or crack the wooden slats, causing them to slide or even worse, squeak while youre trying to sleep! What is more, the uneven feel of the mattress itself can significantly affect your spine, causing serious discomfort during both sleep and waking hours.