Product DescriptionThese Bed Rails Need Your Headboard and Footboard
These bed rails attach to your headboard and footboard which continue to provide support for your bed. These bed rails will attach to hook-on type headboards and footboards.
Sturdy Construction and Extra-Long Length
The bed rails feature a very sturdy construction. The side rails measure 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" (vertically) x 83" long x 12 gauge. They also feature a black finish.
Made in the United States
These rails are quality made with pride in the United States under strict quality control guidelines.
Versatile: Twin XL, Full XL, and Queen in Size
Rail Length: 83" (Overall Length does not include the hooks which are inserted into the headboard/footboard.)
Included Hook-On Headboard & Footboard Brackets
Sturdy Construction: 1.5" x 1.5" x 83" x 12 gauge side rails
Quality Made In the United States
HPG Ltd. Lifetime Service Policy Our Ltd. Lifetime Policy runs from the original date of purchase and covers the repair of manufacturing defects or replacement of your purchased product. Item must be clean and free of stains or damage. Transportation charges and a Policy Service Fee are the responsibility of the consumer. To email your clear images of the issue go to the Homeplace Group's storefront for our contact information. Then you will receive information on the next steps and/or additional information on this policy.
- Versatile 83" long rails can be used for Twin XL, Full XL, and Queen size beds.
- Features industry-standard double claw hooks on both ends for attachment to a headboard and footboard. Make sure the pins in the slot in your headboard and footboard are 2 inches apart.
- The bed rails feature Sturdy Construction. The side rails measure 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" (vertically) x 83" long x 12GA (Overall Length does not include the hooks which are inserted into the headboard / footboard.)
- Comes as pictured, with a matched pair of side rails. We strongly recommend using center supports which have legs to support your mattress. These rails have pre-drilled holes for attaching your supports.
- Measure the length of your mattress and box spring before ordering to ensure these will work, as they are extra long rails.