Purpose of This Bracket This bracket will allow the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook-on brackets. Thus, a bed frame with bolt-on brackets can be used with a hook-on headboard and/or footboard. Adjust for Height of Headboard / Footboard
- The #35 Down Hook Bolt-On Conversion Bracket for Headboard and Footboard attachment allows the consumer to make an adjustment for height. Thus, different size headboards and footboards can be accommodated. There is no provision for width adjustment with this bracket.
- Adjustment Range: Vertical: 2".
- The vertical adjustment dimensions are based on the bracket bolts being approximately 2 1/2" apart. Placing the bolts closer together would result in a greater vertical adjustment range, but could possible decrease the strength of the connection.
- If a vertical height adjustment, within the specified range of 2" is needed, then the #35 would be the correct choice.
- #711: For Vertical Adjustment -- The #711 Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Brackets provide vertical adjustment. If vertical adjustment of the headboard / footboard is needed, the #711 should be selected. The bracket is made of steel.
- #69 for Both Vertical and Horizontal Adjustment -- The #69 Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Brackets provide both vertical and / or horizontal adjustment. The #69 bracket is almost like the #65 but, the #69 has the hooks that point down instead. The #69 brackets are used when the headboard / footboard will support some or all of the bed weight. This bracket is made of steel.
- #65: For Both Vertical and Horizontal Adjustment -- The #65 Adapto-Hook Bolt-on to Hook-On Conversion Brackets provide both vertical and / or width adjustment. The #65 conversion brackets are made to lift and suspend the headboard and / or footboard. For older headboards / footboards that you do not wish to support the bed's weight, the #65 would be the correct choice. The hooks on the #65 bracket point up instead of down. This bracket is made of steel.