Product DescriptionNo Tools, Drilling, nor Measuring Required
InstantLift is the perfect solution for center support problems -- Provides a center support remedy for any Full or Queen angle steel bed frame or bed rail. Assembles in minutes without any tools, drilling, or measurements.
For Full or Queen Size Beds
One cross support provides support with 2 adjustable legs (6 5/8"" to 9 3/8") for Full or Queen size beds.
Easy Assembly, Attachment, and Accommodation to Your Bedframe
- The InstantLift Bedding Support System features C-Clamp assembly for easy installation. Infinite width adjustment is possible for a perfect fit.
- The center support rails easily and quickly attach to the bed frame with unique, heavy-duty brackets.
- The adjustable glides easily adjust for variable bed heights from 6 5/8" to 9 3/8".
- Versatile: Adds center support to Full and Queen bedding, height variable from 6" to 9-5/8"
- Fast Installation: No tools needed; easily adjusts for a custom fit
- Sturdy: Steel Cross Support is 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 12 GA.
Please note that the images shown on this page are for representation, and the product you receive may differ slightly due to manufacturing changes. Please review the item description and detailed measurements which are provided to ensure this product will work for your application, as center supports are non-returnable. See our Terms & Conditions page for more information on our return policy.
- Fits queen and full beds
- Adjustable Width Range: 49-1/2" to 60"
- Adjustable Height Range (Floor to Boxspring): 6" to 9-5/8"
- The unique clamp style attachment of this support allows easy installation.
- In addition to the clamp connection, we recommend bolting the support to your frame through the pre-drilled hole for added stability.