Product DescriptionSpecial Note
Unless noted in the product name, our sofa legs come installed with 5/16" hanger bolts. This is the standard size for most furniture manufactured in the United States.
We do offer an in-house service option to remove the 5/16" bolt and change it to an M8 or M10 bolt, which are common sizes found in European furniture such as IKEA or Natuzzi. A few notes about this optional service:
- This service will add 2 - 3 Business Days processing time before the customer's order will ship
- The Service charge ($3/leg) is non-refundable. If the legs are returned, the Service charge will not be refunded.
- Once the purchased legs have the M8 or M10 hanger bolt installed, they cannot later be changed back to a 5/16" hanger bolt.
LEG DADDY is a registered trademark of Homeplace Group, Inc.
The Importance of Good Sofa Legs
Your entire sofa, chair, ottoman and other furniture pieces rest on the leg. If the leg is loose or otherwise defective, the result can be an uncomfortable use of the furniture. Defective legs can lead to structural damage to the furniture item because of uneven stress loads being placed on the frame. It is important, not only for appearance sake, but also for the well being of your furniture to keep the legs in good repair.
The Leg Daddy 10" Unfinished Turned Sofa Leg
This leg is attached to the furniture item with a hanger bolt. Attachment and removal of the leg is easy. The leg is simply turned to the right to install and to the left to remove. This wooden leg is left unfinished with a natural wood grain, perfect for painting and staining. The wood is strong and durable and is equipped with a plastic glide on the bottom of the leg.
Variation in Color and Grain of Wood Furniture Legs
Please note that wood is a naturally sourced material, with naturally-occurring variations in color, texture, and grain pattern. As a result, each couch leg may differ slightly from the photograph shown on the website.
- Height: 10" (excluding 3/16" Glide), Top Width: 1 3/4", Largest Width: 2 1/2", Bottom Width: 3/4"
- Hanger Bolt: 5/16", M8, or M10 - Make sure to measure your attachment point and select the correct item. Call us if you have any questions.
- Raise the height of your sofa or change the style by replacing the legs.
- Unfinished hardwood is perfect for painting or staining to your liking
- Unsure of what size hanger bolt you need? Consider purchasing a Leg Daddy Hanger Bolt Fit Test Kit