Product DescriptionMounting the Handle Assembly The Handle Assembly is mounted to the recliner with two flat head screws not larger in shaft diameter than 3/16". The screws are inserted through the mounting plate located next to the D-Ring Handle. The cable is attached to the recliner mechanism with a metal O Ring which is attached to the terminating end of the cable. Approximate Cable and Handle Assembly Dimensions
- From the Inside of the Mounting Plate to the Inside of the Plastic Mounting Clip: 12 9/16"
- From Point of Attachment at the Handle to the Point of Attachment at the Metal O Ring: 19 1/4"
- From the Outside of the Handle to the End of the Metal O Ring: 22 1/4"
- Metal O-Ring: 5/16" Inside Diameter
- Length of Pull (from closed to open position): 2 1/4"