Traditional and Historical Ambiance The drop handle pull has been used by furniture makers for centuries. Functional and always elegant, this classic design communicates home, hearth, and the early colonial days of our country. Functional, Dependable, and Beautiful The Drop Handle Pull is sturdy and robust, yet beautiful and elegant. It will complement virtually any decor and provide years of dependable service. The handle design includes two stand-offs, cleverly integrated into the design, which keep the bottom of the handle resting approximately 1/4" beyond the door or drawer front. This stand-off position of the drop handle greatly facilitates grasping the handle when opening the drawer or door and it protects your furniture from contact with the drop handle. This is just one example of the attention to detail evident in the manufacture of this drop handle pull. Easy Installation
- The pull attaches to the door or drawer with two included M4 screws which screw into the two posted backplates.
- The drop handle is then held in place by the two posted backplates.
- The two posted backplates will need to be mounted 80mm apart on the drawer or door front.
- With the included screws, the drop handle pull may be installed on a surface ranging in thickness from 3/4" down to 5/8".
- Please see the Dimensions illustrations under "More Views" for product and screw dimensions.